Facilities Use

UPDATE AS OF MARCH 2021: Our school indoor facilities are currently closed to outside groups due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes restrooms, gyms, classrooms, and the Performing Arts Center (PAC). The high school fields are NOT yet open to the public. Outdoor use for elementary and middle school athletic fields are open to outside groups for seasonal use. NO INDOOR RESTROOM FACILITIES WILL BE PROVIDED. Organizations must provide and maintain portable restroom facilities.

Public school facilities are financed by public tax dollars. As a result, the public is encouraged to use school facilities for activities such as evening meetings and other uses. A modest fee may apply to help cover the cost of utilities and custodial services.

To reserve a facility, contact the school where the facility is located and complete a Facility Use Application (see link below). Activities sponsored by the School District, including curricular and co-curricular functions, have first priority.

Authorization for the use of school facilities will not be considered as an endorsement of, or approval of, the group or organization, nor for the purposes it represents. For more information, call (360) 629-1200.

Click on the links below to view:

FIELD FACILITIES USE AGREEMENT  Please see updates above in red.
Email your rental agreement to Shelley Klasse at rklasse@stanwood.wednet.edu and Shelley will forward it to the school you are requesting or you can fax it to 360-629-1242.

Engrossed House Bill 1824 requires that all groups/organizations who participate in sports must fill out and return the COMPLIANCE STATEMENT FOR CONCUSSION, HEAD INJURY AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST AWARENESS with their rental request.

If you are requesting the Performing Arts Center at Stanwood High School please include the following forms with your Facilities Use Agreement: Guide to the SHS Performing Arts Center and PAC User Check In List (the referenced PAC links are not active - see update above in red).

Policy 4260 - Use of School Facilities
Procedure 4260P - Use of School Facilities
Facility Use Rental Group Classification and Insurance Requirements