Facilities Use

UPDATE AS OF FEBRUARY 2021: Our school grounds and facilities are currently closed to outside groups due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This includes tracks, fields, playgrounds, gyms, the Performing Arts Center (PAC), and parking lots. 

Public school facilities are financed by public tax dollars. As a result, the public is encouraged to use school facilities for activities such as evening meetings and other uses. A modest fee may apply to help cover the cost of utilities and custodial services.

To reserve a facility, contact the school where the facility is located and complete a Facility Use Application (see link below). Activities sponsored by the School District, including curricular and co-curricular functions, have first priority.

Authorization for the use of school facilities will not be considered as an endorsement of, or approval of, the group or organization, nor for the purposes it represents. For more information, call (360) 629-1200.

Click on the links below to view:

FACILITIES USE AGREEMENT (this link is not active - see update above). If you would like, email your rental agreement to rklasse@stanwood.wednet.edu and Shelley will forward it to the school you are requesting or you can fax it to 360-629-1242.

If you are requesting the Performing Arts Center at Stanwood High School please include the following forms with your Facilities Use Agreement: Guide to the SHS Performing Arts Center and PAC User Check In List (the referenced PAC links are not active - see update above).

Engrossed House Bill 1824 requires that all groups/organizations who participate in sports must fill out and return the COMPLIANCE STATEMENT FOR CONCUSSION, HEAD INJURY AND SUDDEN CARDIAC ARREST AWARENESS with their rental request.


If you would like to volunteer to make facility enhancements to school district property please fill out the Volunteer Community Support form (this link is not active - see update above).